- All participants must be 16 years and older enrolled at any Nelson Mandela Bay High School for the 2019 academic year
- All participants must register a 10 member group with a unique name on em2v.oniv.co.za using the online form.
- Each member should appear on the video although participants are not limited to the 10 members when shooting the video (you may have more than 10 people taking part to demonstrate the theme).
- A school may register more than one group entering the competition with only one supervisor teacher for the groups.
- The group must create a video not more than 2 minutes focusing on the theme “Everyone is moving 2 Vodacom”.
- The theme should highlight Just4Your Town, Vodacom eSchool portal and Best Network.
- Each successful registered group member shall be allocated Vodacom R29 Airtime as kick-start to the competition.
- Registration will be open until 20th September 2019 at 00H00
- The video submission site will open until 18th October 2019 at 00H00
- Competition results will be announced and publicized on the 25th October 2019
Understand how to purchase and use the Just4Your Town offers including registration on the FREE Education platform for learners from grade 0-12.
Highlight the benefits and uniqueness of the two Vodacom platforms for their customers showing how it can improve one’s communication or education needs.
- Each learner will receive a Samsung 9.6 Tablet and Vodacom 2GB X 12 months
- The supervisor will receive a Samsung 9.6 Tablet and Vodacom 2GB X 12 months
- The school will receive 2 X Samsung 9.6 Tablets and Vodacom 2GB X 12 months